Friday, September 19, 2014

Day Eleven:

Today I picked up our freshers passes and then got underway with the activities. I cannot begin to explain how many coupons, flyers and random stuff I got. It was as if I was good and everyone campaigning were seaguls on the beach! We went to the beer bar in the GUU and did a quiz about general knowledge, sports and other topics. The only thing is. We don't know much about Scottish knowledge! It was quite funny hearing the actual answers versus ours. The night started our first big event by going to a concert held by Twin Atlantic who were pretty good to be honest! If I could post videos on this blog I would have so much more to show.
When they were done we waited an hour and a half just to see HODOR. Now if you're like me who don't watch Game of Thrones. You will also have no idea who he is. But he is an actor who plays a big role in the series and apparently a DJ as a side job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment