Friday, September 19, 2014

Day Ten:

I am beginning to think that my days aren't exactly matching up with my blog but I will nevertheless continue. I think today was pretty much just a relaxing day and freshers week has begun which means all the freshman have now moved in and to be quite honest it is very hard seeing someone who is 18 move into the same place as you when you are 21. Yikes! It is a Sunday so everyone just took it easy before the big week begins! There is a huge debate going on because of the referendum and so we decided to go to our debate chamber in one of the student unions. It was packed!! And the speakers truly sounded like braveheart when they started saying they want "freedom". It was interesting seeing college students care so much about something that could be a historical moment for their country: 


No comments:

Post a Comment